Power Up Friday! 9/12/2016

This week I've made myself an ink brush pen! I used a fine Pentel Aqua brush pen and Winsor & Newton black ink and its been working pretty well so far. I've found that the brush dries out overnight but a little water on the bristles and it was back to normal. It has been really nice to work with so far but the only problem I can thing is if I want to take it with me I have to take the ink pot too....so I've invested in the Pentel brush pen as well which will be much easier to carry around and the re-fills are pretty small which is nice! I'm heading out this weekend to meet up with friends so I'll test it out and see how it all goes!





I've also been working on developing a character that I want to use to test out new styles/use for learning anatomy. So far I have a few hair styles and a face! Though depending on the hair style I might change the face to feel a bit more youthful and less angular! 




Popular Posts