Power Up Friday! 2/12/16

So I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, a way to be able to look back and see how far I have come and to level up my skills as an artist as a whole! So I'm here to introduce Power Up Friday!

Every Friday I will be posting what I have been working on to further my skills and anything extra that has happened to be useful to me along the way!

This week I have started to really look into learning anatomy fully - I know I should already have gotten around to this but you know when it comes to working out every single line it...it takes some time! - and I have started with the head because we all like a good looking head for our characters.




Also I have been working on making sure all my site is up today and the blog layout is how I want it to be - still have a few things to do on the blog like a banner and putting links to other social media in but I'm getting there.


I'm excited to have a place where I can put and art dump and just reflect on how much I have worked over that week. It will be a good challenge in both keeping motivated and also working towards my goals!

Popular Posts